Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hola! I'm Anne and welcome to my site. I did this site as a task for Articles International, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development program. If you'd like to contact me, look for the contact form found on this page. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, which includes samples of sites and articles or reviews I composed perversely.

Accreditations
Graduated with honors from Hill College
12 years of content creation experience (particularly for Electronic individuals)
6 years of web development experience.
Committed, team player professional with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Articles International,2006 - Present
Staff Manager
Given the task of selecting a international crew of writers to accommodate a specialized list of advanced objectives and goals.
- Create new records for production, increasing production by 18% across the globe
- Accurately operated successive logs of project distribution
- Operated QA for worldwide creation over a large crew of internet writers

Self-employed Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Russian
Superior proficiency utilizing numerous choice of office software

Samples of my work:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home